Sunday, February 5, 2017

When Nerds Unite for Blogging

Today my cohort (Cammie, Evan, and Joceline) and I gathered with Don to work on our blog. 

We had a lot of fun and everyone had something new to bring to the table. We had someone slightly experienced to work on design, another on colors, and so on. Eventually we got the blog put together and we all really enjoy it, I believe. It’s been such a pleasure to work with them and we’ve barely been actually together for an hour and a half.

I feel like this group is a very good group and we are all going to have a very great time back in Tennessee this summer. We’re thinking of planning more cool things to do together before we leave and while we’re there. Maybe we can go to the Elephant Sanctuary in Hohenwald? Who knows at this point, the world is at our fingertips at this point.

Well, I really need to go to sleep, I have a long day at school tomorrow. I hope to write another entry for you all again soon!
Well, we're getting along so far, wouldn't you say? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment