Monday, February 6, 2017

First Cohort Experience

Yesterday around 1 PM I met up with Cammie, Evan, and Maddie for the first time since the interviews to work on our not-so-lovely blog (at the time). When I first arrived at the San Pablo library, though, we first got down to banner photo business with Don.

One of the most important things about the blog is not only the written content but what people first see as they open the site. Afterward, we began working on the layout and overall appearance of our blog.
My cohort and I discussing our blog; we look pretty focused
Don reminded us to focus on a specific aspect of the blog, get that done and the proceed to work on other minor things.We had so many options to choose from, but luckily Evan had done some prior work on his own test blog and Maddie had tried some options as well. 

We were able to all agree on what the blog was going to look like (we even implemented a favicon) and by the time we were all home we had a finished product. It was also nice to get to know my cohort a little more since we're going to spend so much time together, and I'm excited for further events with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment